Edward II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward II

A forum to discuss the reign of Edward II and 14th century history

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrilled to have Found You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Thrilled to have Found You Empty
PostSubject: Thrilled to have Found You   Thrilled to have Found You Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:18 am

I am a new member. My name is Penny and I live in Washington State in the USA. I originally hail from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I am obsessed with the life and times of Edward II and I am currently writing a historical fiction novel about him. I am new to this book writing thing, but have been a commercial writer for many years. Looking forward to spending some time on here with fellow Ed II fanatics!
Back to top Go down
Alianore
Admin
Alianore

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Thrilled to have Found You   Thrilled to have Found You Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Welcome, Penny! It's always such a joy to meet people obsessed with my darling Edward and his era. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://edwardthesecond.com/
Penny

Penny

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Thrilled to have Found You   Thrilled to have Found You Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Thank you Alianore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrilled to have Found You   Thrilled to have Found You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrilled to have Found You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edward II :: Reign of Edward II :: Welcome!-
Jump to: