Edward II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward II

A forum to discuss the reign of Edward II and 14th century history

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed When.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-05

You Know You're Obsessed When..... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You're Obsessed When.....   You Know You're Obsessed When..... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:32 am

You get a copy of The King's Messengers 1199 - 1377 for Mother's Day!
Back to top Go down
Alianore
Admin
Alianore

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed When.....   You Know You're Obsessed When..... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Fantastic present! Enjoy!

For me: ohhhh, where to start?? Smile Dreaming about Ed II, Ed being the first thing I think of when I wake up most mornings, barely being able to open my front door because of the piles of books and articles about him...hehe, I'm so sad. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://edwardthesecond.com/
Penny

Penny

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed When.....   You Know You're Obsessed When..... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:01 am

LOL...I've given up going to the library....I must have a small fortune in books by now!
Back to top Go down
AndreaFaery

AndreaFaery

Number of posts : 9
Location : San Jose Costa Rica! First Costarican EdwardII FAN!
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed When.....   You Know You're Obsessed When..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 am

When you think of Edward as soon as you wake up, or think how he would have felt getting up early on a Monday.

Write Edward II in a little heart at the back of your notebooks ( i used to do that back in highschool)

When in the Favorite Sites Bar in the computer, Edward the second website, forum and blog appear as first.

When you have a fan inspired picture of him pasted on your room.

When you have his birthday , his death, Piers Gaveston birthday and death written on your agenda and calendar.

Every time you can you google the words Edward II , Piers Gaveston

You look for Edward II fan groups on facebook lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed When.....   You Know You're Obsessed When..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed When.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edward II :: Reign of Edward II :: Welcome!-
Jump to: